In case you are new around here, my brother just got married and we have done a lot of celebrating! While planning "Dinner the Night Before", otherwise known as "The Rehearsal Dinner", I came up with the idea of having edible centerpieces instead of traditional flowers.
It went something like this-
1. Choose the colors of the cupcake toppers to match the invitations. Look through tons of scrapbook paper books and narrow it down to the best three colors/patterns. This was very stressful!
2. Choose the main design. Is anyone surprised that I chose a single initial monogram?!
3. Bust out the new cricut machine (Karen, not me) and start chirping away.
4. Assemble as shown using glue dots for the "3D" effect.
5. Order cupcakes from your local bakery (Tasty Pastry).
6. Borrow or buy cake stands for each table. Match them all for a modern look or use a mix of different colors, shapes, and sizes for a vintage feel.
7. Arrange the cupcakes on the cake stands and place one cupcake topper in the frosting of each one.
They looked something like this-
Are you chocolate?
You can order cupcake toppers for your next celebration in any colors, design, or monogram. The cupcake toppers can also be attached to a lollipop stick which is cute for kid's celebrations.
As always, the first person to purchase one dozen cupcake toppers receives $5.00 off!